Emission Control SystemsWe offer our client an excellent quality range of Emission Control System, which are manufactured from high grade quality materials. These Emission Control System are widely known for its durability and quality.
ADOR PRECICON III Electric Control Panel
Approx. Price: Rs 1.5 Lakh / PieceGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Phase||Single Phase, Three Phase|
|1||Output Current Feedback||1 V DC rated mA Average DC|
|2||Output Voltage Feedback||400 A DC atated KV|
|3||Primery Current Signal||80 mA at rated Primery Inout Current|
|4||Digital Inuts||Potential Free Contacts|
|6||Ambient Temperature||0 to 50 C|
|7||Storage Temperature||0 to 80 C|
|10||MAIN REQUIREMENT|| |
|11||Nominal Input Voltage||24 VAC, 50 Hz / 60 Hz, 10|
|15||Current||2Amps, 48 VA|
|16||Inbult SMPS for generation of Various supply voltages and isolated supplies for KV and mA|
|18||Digital Outputs||Potential Free Contacts of #A @ 24VAC|
|19||Analog Output||4mA to 20mA corresponding to rated mA|
|20||SERIAL INTERFACE FOR COMMUNICAION||RS - 485 MODBUS PROTOCOL|
'PRECICON-III' is the Third Generation Micro Controller for Electrostatic Precipitator application. It is a powerful tool for Clean Air Management which also regulates, monitors and optimizes the Electric Power Input to ESP.
- Improved Collection Efficiency : Digital detection enables sensing of Peta, sparks, arcs and together with control philosophy of flashovers, increases the "Volt Time Integral " and life collecting electrodes.
- Energy Saving : Feature based on VI characteristics, without using capacity monitor.
- Charge Ratio : Pulsed Operation with a higher range up to 1:255 for improving precipitation and/or for energy saving depending upon the type of process, dust resistivity, etc. Additional facility of "Recharge Voltage" during the blocked periods increases the trough voltage, which enhances the collection efficiency.
- Back Corona : Detection and organization to operate at the maximum pack voltage region (scanning of "VI" curve leading to increased collection efficiency and power saving).
- Load Status Mode : Enabling selection between different operating parameter values for varying plant conditions.
- Serial Interface for Communication
- 2 user Programmable Digital Inputs : 1 for trip and 1 for alarm for faults with the programmed message display.
- Display : Advanced Man/Machine communication through keyboard and LCD Display of KV (Mean), MA (mean) and KV (P) values. User Friendly operator interface with communication in a message form and in engineering units. Watching timer for software and hardware faults.
- Self Diagnostics : At power ON and various test modes.
- Secured Operation : 3 level of operation for parameter setting and editing with password protection.